1.5 Gallon Mushroom Top Copper Pot Still
Our 1.5 Gallon mushroom top still features a smaller gallon size and lowest cost for those of you just trying your hand at distillation. Because of its smaller size, our 1.5 gallon distiller is best used for refining batches made in our larger stills or testing small batches before distilling the entire mash. This still works great for those purposes so you don't have to set up your larger still to refine small batches or test what you've created. Besides everything it can do with moonshine, this still is great for distilling essential oils.
** Free Shipping! **
This still also features an internal temperature gauge to show the vapor temperature going into the condensation coil
- Length x Width x Height - 10in x 10in x 18in
- Weight - 5lbs
- Material - Copper
- Thickness 1.0mm
- Design - Our "mushroom head" stills feature an all-in-one design with their distillate cooling coil housed and resting on the top of the boiling pot. Giving you all in one convenience for moving and storage with the same distillation capabilities as all other models. This still is capable of distilling White Whiskey, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, Rum, Cognac, Tequila, Vodka, Schnapps, Moonshine, Essential Oils and more!
- Construction - The handcrafted 1.5 gallon mushroom head pot stills are constructed using thick copper to give it a strength and heat distribution that surpasses all other stills on the market. Solid union construction meaning no rivets that can leak and all welds are made using a tin-silver solder - no brass, lead free! We use 1.0mm thick copper in our solid construction to keep your still strong and give you far more dent resistance than a thinner copper would provide. When treated well, our stills will last a lifetime.
- Warranty - Our stills come with a 2 year replacement warranty against defects in manufacturing. If treated well, you can count on this still for generations.
- Refund Policy - American Stills offers a "Southern Hospitality" refund policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you desire a refund within 90 days of your purchase, simply contact us and let us know what you want to do. We'll issue you a return authorization and when we get the product back, you get a complete refund - no questions asked!
- Shipping - We carry these items in stock and ship daily Monday - Friday. If your order is placed before 2pm PST it will generally go out the same day but please allow up to 2 additional business days for processing.
Shipping is free to all 50 states in July!
We ship USPS. This means we can serve all customers including P.O. Boxes. Once your order is shipped you will be automatically e-mailed a tracking number and you can track the order right to your door on www.usps.com. Shipping times can vary based on how far you are from Texas. We ship via USPS and nearby states may have their items in 2-3 business days while it can take up to 5 days for delivery to the coastal states.
We carry all items in stock and ship daily Monday - Friday. If your order is placed before 2pm CST it will generally go out the same day but please allow up to 2 additional business days for processing.
At American Still Company we offer a "Southern Hospitality" refund policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee!
If you want a refund for any reason within 90 days of your purchase, simply contact us and let us know. We'll do all the work for you and issue you a return authorization and when we get the product back, you get a complete refund - no questions asked!
We stand behind our stills and are proud to offer the best warranty in the industry.
We have a complete 2 year repair or replace warranty. If anything goes wrong with your still due to a manufacturing defect, we'll repair or replace it at no cost to you.